Join us as we start the How to FSBO Podcast, which will feature an actual question submitted by a for sale by owner (FSBO) just like you!
Here’s how it works: You ask a question by recording a voice message below, a real estate broker (who actually wants to help FSBOs sell their own home) answers your question, and we package everything into a short value-packed podcast that will help you be a more successful FSBO!
Sounds good, right!?!
Join others who asked questions like this (we’re packaging these into podcasts now!):
- If I’m a FSBO, I wanted to find out if my listing would get on Realtor.com and other sites like Zillow?
- What Buyer’s Agent commission should I offer when listing my own home on the MLS?
- Should I host a “Broker’s Open House” if I’m trying to sell my own home FSBO?
Ask your question now!
Worried about capturing high quality audio? Use your smart phone to install the free SpeakPipe app (works on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices), and use your mobile device to submit a FSBO question – it’s simple, free, and creates crystal clear audio!
How to Submit Your For Sale by Owner Question
The How to FSBO Podcast is intended to be helpful, personal, and no baloney.
You’ll be armed with knowledge and experience from a real estate broker with more than 10 years of experience in the business. It can get personal as we talk about your very specific questions as you list and sell your own home. At the core, this podcast is about adding value to your FSBO experience, it’s not just a bunch of marketing hype, but the real deal from a real estate broker who has helped hundreds of FSBOs sell their own home without a Realtor and save literally millions in real estate agent commission.
Please use common sense and show courtesy when asking your questions. Here are some FSBO question guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured on the show.
- Please keep your question under one minute in length. If it goes slightly over that, no problem, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- If you have a website for your property, you’re allowed to share it only once during the recording. For example, “Hi, this is Joe. I’ve listed my own home for sale on the MLS and also have a property-specific website at 123mainstreet.com. My question is…”
- Please don’t leave spam, disrespectful, or deeply private questions, they’ll be ignored and will not be considered for inclusion on the podcast – this is something in which all of us should be happy and thankful to participate.
To capture your question, in your own voice, we use SpeakPipe, a really neat web service that allows anyone to leave a voicemail message through the Internet – all that’s needed is an Internet connection and a microphone (which can be your mobile phone!)
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re providing your permission to share it publicly on the podcast.